Form or transform ourselves
The FYME carries out intense work in the field of training, both for its Network, and in collaboration with entities or administrations that request it.
The program area is articulated in different areas:
- International network. Collaborating with RED MUS-E® at an international level, and carrying out exchanges of professionals at the level of teachers and artists.
- At the state level. In collaboration with the Ministry of Education, through the evaluation and planning meetings and the artistic pedagogy courses, in which representatives of the different autonomous communities and the International Network participate.
- At the regional level, trainings are held annually in the different Communities in collaboration with the Ministries of Education, the Universities and the teacher and resource centers.
- Specific training in the MUS-E® centers. Every year we carry out more than 200 trainings to the cloisters of educational centers, for teacher training, on the arts as educational resources and social intervention, in the classrooms.
- We have a specific line of work of specialized training in the area of volunteering and social participation.
Training has 3 phases
- Initial training.
- Keep going.
- specialized training.
It is aimed at the different professionals who collaborate in the programs of the FYME, as well as those people who show interest in knowing and deepening the MUS-E® Methodology.
The people who receive the training are usually:
- Educational centers teachers and management teams.
- Teachers and coordinators of MUS-E centers.
- Collaborators artists MUS-E.
- Parents of MUS-E centers.
- Social agents, mediators, NGO collaborators and administrations.
The general objectives of the training actions are:
- Analyze the pedagogical resources of the arts for the social integration of disadvantaged groups.
- Study the cultural and artistic experiences of cultural minorities, promoting interculturality.
- Analyze and evaluate the work methodologies of the arts, aimed at preventing violence and promoting tolerance.
- Encourage interrelation and common work between music, theater, dance and the plastic arts in the MUS-E ® Program.
- Develop the MUS-E® philosophy from the arts in order to apply it in educational centers.
- Encouraging participation through art.
- Generate spaces where the Learning of art as a tool for transformation is accompanied by Spaces for service to the educational community in coordination with the volunteer area for the design of service-learning projects.
You can consult and / or download the FormArte program in the following link in PDF format.
- FORMACIÓN METODOLOGÍA MUS-E PARA CENTROS ESCOLARES Y DOCENTES.
- FORMACIÓN METODOLOGIA MUS-E PARA ARTISTAS.
- ARTE COMO HERRAMIENTA DE TRANSFORMACIÓN SOCIAL.
- ARTE Y DESARROLLO PERSONAL. (TALLER DE APROXIMACIÓN A LA UTILIZACIÓN DEL ARTE PARA MEJORAR, A TRAVÉS DE LA METODOLOGÍA MUS-E) ARTETERAPIA / MUSICOTERAPIA /SANACIÓN.
- DESARROLLO DE NUESTRAS EMOCIONES A TRAVÉS DE LAS ARTES.
- CURSO –TÉCNICAS PARA EL FOMENTO DE LA PARTICIPACIÓN.
- COMO ABORDAR LA RESOLUCIÓN DE CONFLICTOS.
- TALLER DE AUTOCONOCIMIENTO A TRAVÉS DEL YOGA.
- TÉCNICAS Y HERRAMIENTAS PARA LA INTERVENCIÓN PSICOSOCIAL EN PROCESOS DE GRUPO, Y TRABAJOS DE COHESIÓN SOCIAL.
- TÉCNICAS A TRAVÉS DEL VÍDEO Y FOTOGRAFÍA
- MIRADAS DE ÁFRICA: ESA CERCANA GRAN DESCONOCIDA.
- LABORATORIO PARA ARTISTAS, EL ARTE COMO PROCESO DE INTERVENCIÓN SOCIAL.
- EDUCACIÓN INTERCULTURAL .
- TRABAJANDO POR LA DEFENSA DE LOS DERECHOS HUMANOS.