This Website belongs to the Yehudi Menuhin Spain Foundation (hereinafter FYME), with CIF G-82260282 and address in Madrid, 28007- Ciudad de Barcelona avenue, 208-1-A, with telephone 0034 91 5340143 and E-mail: email@example.com. Access to and use of the Website by the user implies that the user accepts and undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice.
Regarding Intellectual Property.
The contents that appear on the FYME website are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual property rights, this affects the source code, images and photographs, designs, sounds and videos, as well as the software, texts, information and content that are collected in the Web, and consequently the total or partial reproduction, as well as the publication of the contents of the Web site, nor its computerized treatment, modification, distribution, transformation, diffusion or other rights, without the prior written permission of the FYME is not allowed.
Users may only use the material that appears on the FYME’s website for personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illegal activities is prohibited.
The FYME will ensure compliance with current legal regulations, as well as the proper use of the content presented on its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the event of infringement or breach of these rights by user part.
Regarding the Protection of Personal Data and Privacy.
The FYME undertakes, in the use of the data collected through its website, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “LOPD”) and its implementing regulations.
The FYME informs you that your personal data will be included in a file whose controller is the FYME, with address at Avda. Ciudad de Barcelona, 208, 1-A, 28007, Madrid, created with the purpose of managing social intervention programs that carries out. In the event that you only request registration in the NOTI-FYME, your data will be exclusively included in a file whose responsibility is FYME, created for the purpose of managing said newsletter.
The FYME guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data collected. You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of your data by written request addressed to FYME, at the address Avda. Ciudad de Barcelona 208 – 1-A, 28007, Madrid, or by email to “fyme @ fundacionyehudimenuhin. org ”, indicating your name and surname and attaching a photocopy of the DNI and the request in which the request is made.
- Within the ethics of transparency, we are committed to providing data regarding the organization and not to disseminate any type of information or advertising that could be misleading. In the event that by mistake some content is spread on the Web that could be interpreted as misleading information or advertising, said error will be corrected and the misleading content will be removed.
- This website will not be used for any commercial purpose, but in compliance with the foundational objectives.
- We are not responsible for the illegitimate and unauthorized use that a third party may make of the contents of the FYME website, or for the use of the Foundation’s image or any of its programs.
- Nor are we responsible for the content and veracity of the web pages that can be accessed from this website through links, although if an error or incident is detected we will proceed to remove the affected link as soon as possible.
- The FYME is not responsible for the breach of any applicable regulations that a user may incur when accessing this website and / or using the information contained therein.